- This event has passed.
Int’l. Facility Management Assn (IFMA) conference
October 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$495
Co-founder and CEO, Mim Senft will be a plenary session speaker at IFMA’s World Workplace 2019 Conference and Expo.
IFMA’s World Workplace has been leading groundbreaking discussions and discoveries related to FM and the built environment for almost 40 years. Hosted by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), World Workplace facilitates idea sharing and best-practice exchange between all professionals who support the built environment.
Held in a different U.S. city annually with event programming focused on the latest topics of interest and concern to FM, World Workplace offers a new experience each year. There’s program value for FM and related workplace professionals at every level of their careers and across all types of facilities.
- Learn to leverage data analytics to cut costs, build quality and manage your building’s life cycle.
- Learn to integrate ever-changing technology for better facility control.
- Prepare for critical situations through improved planning and awareness.
- Achieve sustainability goals for the good of the business, the people and the planet.
- Improve your talents in communication, analysis, strategy and negotiation.
- Optimize your business skills and develop your position as a leader.